Dialog Boxes Smaller than Full Screen

Post by michae » Wed, 28 May 2003 19:16:10

I'm trying to create a Log On dialog box which won't open
to full screen after the .ShowDialog call. I tried
setting the FormBorderStyle to
FormBorderStyle.FixedDialog and manually setting the size
however, the dialog still opens full screen. What's the
trick?

Michael

Dialog Boxes Smaller than Full Screen

Post by Maarten Struy » Wed, 28 May 2003 19:59:36

What you have to do is the following: Set the MinimizeBox, the MaximizeBox
and the ControlBox properties
of your form false and change the FormBorderStyle to none.

--
Regards,

Maarten Struys
PTS Software bv
----

Quote:> I'm trying to create a Log On dialog box which won't open
> to full screen after the .ShowDialog call. I tried
> setting the FormBorderStyle to
> FormBorderStyle.FixedDialog and manually setting the size
> however, the dialog still opens full screen. What's the
> trick?

> Michael

Dialog Boxes Smaller than Full Screen

Post by michae » Thu, 29 May 2003 02:19:44

I tried that and still the dialog box opens full screen.
Any other ideas?

Michael

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>What you have to do is the following: Set the

MinimizeBox, the MaximizeBox
>and the ControlBox properties
>of your form false and change the FormBorderStyle to
none.

>--
>Regards,

>Maarten Struys
>PTS Software bv
>----

>> I'm trying to create a Log On dialog box which won't
open
>> to full screen after the .ShowDialog call. I tried
>> setting the FormBorderStyle to
>> FormBorderStyle.FixedDialog and manually setting the
size
>> however, the dialog still opens full screen. What's the
>> trick?

>> Michael

>.

Dialog Boxes Smaller than Full Screen

Post by michae » Thu, 29 May 2003 04:22:28

Fixed it! Thanks

Michael

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>What you have to do is the following: Set the

MinimizeBox, the MaximizeBox
>and the ControlBox properties
>of your form false and change the FormBorderStyle to
none.

>--
>Regards,

>Maarten Struys
>PTS Software bv
>----

>> I'm trying to create a Log On dialog box which won't
open
>> to full screen after the .ShowDialog call. I tried
>> setting the FormBorderStyle to
>> FormBorderStyle.FixedDialog and manually setting the
size
>> however, the dialog still opens full screen. What's the
>> trick?

>> Michael

>.

Dialog Boxes Smaller than Full Screen

Post by michae » Thu, 29 May 2003 04:22:25

Fixed it! Thanks

Michael

Quote:>-----Original Message-----