Format and input mask a text box?

Post by Bassa » Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:57:46

Hello

how can I format a text box to proper string/date time/number formats?
Also how can I use an input mask to force the user to enter data as input
mask skeleton ? do the natice textbox and rich text box controls support
this or i have to go for third party?

Bassam

Format and input mask a text box?

Post by Felix Wu( » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:49:28

Convert class might help. It Converts base data types to other base data types.

As to the input mask, I don't think this is supported by textbox control.

Regards,

Felix Wu

Subject: Format and input mask a text box?