C2C-C2C CITIZENS/GC/EAD - HOTLIST

Post by Marketing Recruiter 00 » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 00:26:50

 Hi,

Quote:> Please let me know if you any requirement for below consultants...
> kindly send your requirements
>      Skills Years of Exp Minimum Rates  Visa Status Current Location
> Relocation  Salesforce Admin 6+ $70/hr on c-c Citizen NY
> NY,NJ,CT,RI,MA,NH,VT,PA,DE,MD,OH  .Net  5+ $52/hr on c-c Ead CT CT  Sr
> .Net Dev 8+ $65/hr on c-c Citizen NY NY/NJ/CT/DE/MD/VA/IL/FL  SAP SD/MM 6 $60/hr
> on c-c Ead FL FL,NY,NJ  BA/DA-Banking/Financial 6 $50/hr on c-c Gc NY OPEN
> BA/DA-Healthcare 6 $55/hr on c-c Gc NY NYC/NJ/CT  QA-Healthcare 6 $45/hr
> on c-c Citizen NY OPEN  QA- Selenium 5+ $55/hr on c-c Ead Ashburn,VA
> VA,MD,DC  BA/DA-Healthcare 6 $58/hr on c-c Gc MD  OPEN  BA/DA-Healthcare 6 $55/hr
> on c-c Citizen NY NY,NJ,CT,RI,MA,NH,VT,PA,DE,MD,OH  QA-Healthcare 6 $55/hr
> on c-c Citizen NY NY,NJ,CT,RI,MA,NH,VT,PA,DE,MD,OH

1. Need QA Analyst, Albany NY // $42/hr c2c (Need Only EAD/GC/Citizen)

Need QA Analyst, Albany NY

*****(Need Only EAD/GC/Citizen)*****
We are OK to hire OPT EAD (Need EAD Copy before submittal)
****NO H1B PLEASE****

Need QA Analyst
Location: Albany NY
Duration: 2 Years+
Rate: $42/hr c2c (NOT Negotiable)

.       Four or more years of information system security experience
.       Prior QA experience a must and experience in Healthcare desired
.       Reviews entrance and exit criteria for each sub-phase within SDLC to ensure compliance
.       Reviews and approves SDLC gate checks
.       Works closely with PMO to enforce quality checks supported by metrics for all deliverables
.       Performs contract deliverable reviews and works closely with Contract Administration and PMO to ensure consistency in work products and deliverables
.       Conducts audit checks of all PMO processes and procedures and governance to ensure overall consistency across NY-HX
.       Generates and adheres to quality management methodology and plan
.       Conducts internal audits
.       Works with PMO to assist and/or lead discussions and actions with NYS IV&V auditors, CMS auditors, stakeholder requests, and all external certification stakeholders
.       Works with Quality Manager to plan and administer the CMS certification processes.
.       Executes quality data analysis and reconciliation during limited and full operations
.       Recommends, establishes business case, and assists project manager and others in building acceptance of new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

2. Putting strings in TrayNotificationArea

3. Server Developer SSIS, SSRS, TSQL / OPT EAD, GC / $ 45/hr on C2C …please apply !!!!!!!

4. CFP Workshop on Tableau-based Deduction (Udated,LaTeX)

5. urgent requirement--- Performance Test Engineer-- Mc Lean (VA)---Only GC, GC-EAD, US Citizens only

6. Outlook Express Out of Office Auto-Reply

7. Hot requirement for ETL Datastage (Only Citizens, GC, GC EAD)

8. NewMailTune et al ?

9. ~ C2C-DealUSA Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer

10. : C2C-DealUSA : Compworldwide Hotlist

11. : {Hot-Resumes:69967} C2C-DealUSA ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Compworldwide Hotlist

12. : Best IT Contacting Jobs Recruiting-Simplifies : {Hot-Resumes:70052} C2C-DealUSA ~~ Technical Recruiters Network ~~ Compworldwide Hotlist

13. C2C-DealUSA Compworldwide Hotlist : Certified SAP SD,Senior Quality Analyst,Certified SAP SD,Pl/SQL Developer