Easy datagrid question (I hope)

Post by julian jelf » Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:30:18

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which event is fired when you select a
whole row in a datagrid? I want to be more specific than
simply using the click event since I am performing
database access when the row changes and don't want to do
that every time the whole control is clicked.

Must be simple???

Thanks.

Easy datagrid question (I hope)

Post by Billy Zha » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:58:12

Hi Julian,

Please take a look at CurrentCellChanged event.

Best Regards,

Billy Zhang
Microsoft

Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com

1. Easy question ( I hope )

Hi,

I'm taking over a project that was compiled using Vstudio 5 only now
we're using VStudio 6 (C++)..
This project simply does some modifications to the windows Metabase..
and includes 3 files
"iadmw.h", "iiscnfg.h", and  "atlBase.h"... This compiled fine in
version 5.. but now in version 6
we get the following errors:

c:\program files\microsoft visual
studio\vc98\atl\include\atliface.h(2055) : error C2065: 'GUID_NULL' :
undeclared identifier
c:\program files\microsoft visual
studio\vc98\atl\include\atliface.h(2055) : error C2440: 'default
argument' : cannot convert from 'int' to 'const struct _GUID &'
        Reason: cannot convert from 'int' to 'const struct _GUID'
        No constructor could take the source type, or constructor
overload resolution was ambiguous
c:\program files\microsoft visual
studio\vc98\atl\include\atliface.h(2055) : error C2548:
'AtlAxCreateControlEx' : missing default parameter for parameter 6

Apparently the compiler can't find GUID_NULL.. so..
my question is this.. did something change from 5 to 6 that breaks
something in the ATL?
Where is GUID_NULL defined? ( I don't see it on my system.)

Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks,
      Tim

2. Limiting Message size without notifying senders

3. Easy Question (I hope)

4. Oracle 7.1.4 and Developer 2000

5. an easy one (I hope)

6. Get Interface By Name

7. Easy DataGrid question

8. SAP Requisites ( Spanish Language)- Location: NJ, Duration: 12 to 24 months contract ( Please respond at vikramjits@universal-sw.com / 603-324-4008)

9. i think it's an easy datagrid question

10. DataGrid easy question?

11. DataGrid/Template Column (easy question)

12. Datagrid refresh - Easy question for GURUS

13. DataGrid easy question