Context-Sensitive Help in Custom Wizard

Post by Claudi » Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:55:23

I'm writing a custom AppWizard in Visual Studio .Net.

According to the documentation "Providing Context-
Sensitive Help", the help button's onClick event can be
adopted to point to a specific keyword:

<BUTTON CLASS="BUTTONS" ID="HelpBtn" ACCESSKEY="H"
 onClick="window.external.OnHelp
('vc.appwiz.custom.overview');">

That works fine for a Visual Studio Keyword.

How can I specify a keyword/topic in my own help file
(.chm or htm)?
The documentation is not clear in this aspect.

Thanks

Claudio

1. Context-Sensitive Help in Custom Wizard

I'm writing a custom AppWizard in Visual Studio .Net.

According to the Visual Studio documentation "Providing
Context-Sensitive Help", the help button's onClick event
can be adopted to point to a specific keyword:

<BUTTON CLASS="BUTTONS" ID="HelpBtn" ACCESSKEY="H"
 onClick="window.external.OnHelp
('vc.appwiz.custom.overview');">

That works fine for a Visual Studio Keyword.

How can I specify a keyword/topic in my own help file
(.chm or htm)?
The documentation is not clear in this aspect.

Thanks

Claudio

2. Configure PPSkit

3. Context-sensitive Help for Menu Items

4. Microsoft-Free Banner Contest

5. annoying context-sensitive help problem

6. IP Forwarding

7. Context-sensitive Help

8. selection of nodes in ascending order

9. context sensitive help

10. Accessing context sensitive help files from CF

11. Integrating Context Sensitive help.

12. Context sensitive help in VB .NET

13. F1 key not giving context sensitive help from MSDN