F1, F1 Help help needed

Post by Atul Set » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:30:23

can any body tell me how to configure iis server  6.0 if installed after
.net 2008. Please replay as soon as u can.
With Warm Regards
===============
Atul Setu
+91-98112-20302
+91-95558-00788

F1, F1 Help help needed

Post by Awadhendra Tiwar » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:35:45

Quote:

> firstly through add remove program remove all the sqlexpress component

then re instale sql server 6.0

F1, F1 Help help needed

Post by Atul Set » Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:07:33

hello sir ji i am asking about  IIS( Internet Information Server) not SQL
server
With Warm Regards
===============
Atul Setu
+91-98112-20302
+91-95558-00788

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Awadhendra Tiwari <

> firstly through add remove program remove all the sqlexpress component

> then re instale sql server 6.0

1. Fwd: F1, F1 Help needed.....................

i am making a usercontrol. here as u see here is a combo box showing and one
Button. Showing left.

I want  here is that when I on dropdown is active  this button will
invisible and the next button series will appear that will be.(the event
will be *multiColumnComboBox1_DropDown*****)

Now if I wan to click on add symbol the new form will invoke. But this will
be done when the list is showing and I can click on the images. But the
problem is that I am unable to do so.  Because when I click out side the *
multiColumnComboBox1_DropDownClosed* is been called. The event for the image
click is not been called. And on this event the pannel will be invisible.

The next problem is that this is a user control which is been formed  by the
joing two component one is the multi coloum combo box. And next is the
extendet pannel .  I have to call multiple form on the image click. That is
according to diiferent table  it will work differently. Exmple if the value
is coming from the customer table then on add image click the add
customer  form
will be called. If coming from the staff table then on clicking on add
symbol the add staff form will be called.

for details please see the document attached.....

Please help

With Warm Regards
===============
Atul Setu
+91-98112-20302

  advControl.doc
311K Download

2. !!!!Need Homeward bound font !!!!!!

3. F1.. F1.. F1 HELP

4. New to mySQL

5. F1 key not giving context sensitive help from MSDN

6. How to use External Editor With RSXNTDJ ?

7. crash when pressing F1 context help

8. Overheating A4000

9. Class Library F1 Help integration

10. F1 key not giving context sensitive help from MSDN

11. Visual Studio Context Sensitive Help (F1) not linking to MSDN

12. Visual Studio F1 Extension help ?

13. Help problem (as in F1) in VS6