Vs Add-ins

Post by Petter ?hbec » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Don't know if this is rigth forum, but if not pls advise.

Where to find info on managing projects programmatically from a VS Add-in.

Am I supposed to write to .dsp file to add a file (or group) to project
(anyway this dosen't work in all situations)?

This approach seems a little bit crude.

Does anyone know ??

/Petter

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. Import/Export Gateway Taiwan

3. VS.NET add-ins events

4. CompuServe V.32, V.42 and new $7.95/month "flat" basic rate

5. VS.NET Add-ins: How to customize ToolBox programmatically?

6. A friend of me earned 500$ in 3 days-ITS your turn

7. Outlook 2002 COM Add-ins in VS.Net RTM

8. QXP story inch count?

9. VS.NET add-ins and customization.

10. how to add add-ins

11. Creating Office Managed COM Add-Ins with Visual Studio .NET

12. Outlook COM Add-ins With .NET

13. Creating Office Add-ins with VB.NET