Please Solve My Problem

Post by Jilani Shaik » Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:33:22

I am working with a website which is releterd to Online shopping How I
can Chech the user entering visa or metrocard or maestro card  no or
password is valid or not & any or any concept obout online
shopping......

please help me

Please Solve My Problem

Post by Jamie Frase » Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:29:05

I think, before you start dealing with financial processing, you need
to learn some fundamentals. I certainly wouldn't want to type my
Credit Card number into a site designed by someone with no idea!

> I am working with a website which is releterd to Online shopping How I
> can Chech the user entering visa or metrocard or maestro card  no or
> password is valid or not & any or any concept obout online
> shopping......

> please help me

Please Solve My Problem

Post by CK » Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:35:03

i'll echo that, how did you get a job doing online shopping with no
experience of it?

> I think, before you start dealing with financial processing, you need
> to learn some fundamentals. I certainly wouldn't want to type my
> Credit Card number into a site designed by someone with no idea!

> > I am working with a website which is releterd to Online shopping How I
> > can Chech the user entering visa or metrocard or maestro card ?no or
> > password is valid or not & any or any concept obout online
> > shopping......

> > please help me

Please Solve My Problem

Post by Glen » Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:36:21

First you need to be able to properly convey your issues with the group
before anyone can help you.

From the sound of it, you haven't tried anything or done any research.
After you've done some research, you'll find out what exactly you need to
do.  Try starting with a call to your financial institution.

...Glenn

Quote:

> I am working with a website which is releterd to Online shopping How I
> can Chech the user entering visa or metrocard or maestro card  no or
> password is valid or not & any or any concept obout online
> shopping......

Please Solve My Problem

Post by Sher » Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:56:45

You can either verify these validation using JavaScript or asp.net
validation controls..
have u used asp.net validation controls?
If not then learn it first.
Also visit this link.

to learn asp.net or other web languages.

http://w3schools.com/

regards
Sheri

> I am working with a website which is releterd to Online shopping How I
> can Chech the user entering visa or metrocard or maestro card ?no or
> password is valid or not & any or any concept obout online
> shopping......

> please help me

Please Solve My Problem

Post by Cerebru » Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:09:36

Validation controls have got nothing to do with User CC validation. I
am well aware that there are javascripts available that do some sort
of validation on the CC no. after you select a CC company, but they
are quite superficial.

This kind of validation is best done by the gateway itself.

On Jul 11, 2:56 pm, "khurram shairyar(Sheri)- BIT6"

> You can either verify these validation using JavaScript or asp.net
> validation controls..
> have u used asp.net validation controls?
> If not then learn it first.
> Also visit this link.

> to learn asp.net or other web languages.

> http://w3schools.com/

> regards
> Sheri

> > I am working with a website which is releterd to Online shopping How I
> > can Chech the user entering visa or metrocard or maestro card  no or
> > password is valid or not & any or any concept obout online
> > shopping......

> > please help me

1. please solve my problem

Hi all!

It's like this:

I have Access database ( 6 tables, approx. 220 MB, tables with approx.
120.000 rows).

I'm building a program, which manipulates with data and give a user
information about monthly sale, sale by customer, etc..

The problem is:

1) should I import "raw" tables in datatables and than perform all
necessarily calculations (SUM, GROUP BY, COUNT...). Is this possible to do
with datatables and dataset and display it in datagrid.

2) or perform all necessarily calculations by importing tables and then just
display it in datagrid.

3) is dataset, datatables and dataview so powerful like Access tools?

I like first solution because i connect to database only once per session,
but i don't know about how powerful ado.net tools. are .

Thanks in advance!

Igor

2. XSL formatting

3. Please solve this problem for me

4. commodore mouse

5. Mapped devel drive problem - Re-solve this please!?

6. Strange error problem...help!

7. Finally Problem Solved for "String Reversalition" Problem

8. Recommended Reading for a Newbie

9. please solve this issue

10. Please Solve This Error For Me

11. can anyone please educate me how to solve this error?

12. Fwd: Please solve this error

13. how to solve multi user problem with remoting