Direct Client: Web Developer / Bothell, WA

Direct Client: Web Developer / Bothell, WA

Post by Dev Chauha » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:58:58

Hello Partners, ****

* *****

We are looking for *Web Developer *for one of our direct client at *Bothell,
WA**. *Please let me know your interest. ****

** **

*Direct Client Requirement*

* *

*Web Developer*

*Location: Bothell, WA*

*Duration: 2 Years+*

*Rate: $45/Hr*

** **

*Required Skills:*

**         **3 + years of front end UI software development experience ****

**         **2 + years of strong experience in *JSP, JSTL tag libraries,
JavaScript, AJAX, HTML, CSS*, and basic UI - Technologies ****

**         **Development of code using JSP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
libraries such as jQuery plus relevant coding standards.****

**         **Coding for accessibility, SEO, and front-end performance ****

**         **Strong analytical, problem solving, technical
troubleshooting, and production diagnostic skills. ****

** **

*Additional skills: *

**         **Object oriented design experience ****

**         **eCommerce application development experience ****

**         **Experience with B2C projects/applications ****

**         **ATG eCommerce, Weblogic, ANT, and SVN experience a plus.****

** **

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards*

** **

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684****

F:- 206-319-4579****

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.****

** **

1. Direct Client: Web Developer / Bothell, WA

**

**

Hello,

I have an urgent position with client in Bothell, WA. Please let me know
your interest for the same.

*Web Developer*

*Location: Bothell, WA*

*Duration: Long Term*

Technical:

        Excellent in coding HTML 5, CSS 3 and JQuery technologies

        Good knowledge of core java concepts

        Good Knowledge of OOAD and OOP

        Knowledge of J2EE, Servlets, Java, Custom Tags required, not
mandatory Knowledge of AGILE methodology and experience of working in AGILE
projects

Responsibilities:

        Work with multiple teams to create HTML mocks up

        Define new UI elements / frameworks for use by development teams

        Coordinate with business and solicit usability requirements
        Come up with proactive creative solutions around UX

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Dev Chauhan | Technical Recruiter |Dominion Technology Services Corp |D:
804-859-7014| F: 804-237-0486|

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

VMS<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001g00wgP1zE...>|

*P** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.*

2. Winproj Executable Error

3. Direct client requirement for .NET Web Developer::Seattle, WA::Phone than F2F.......

4. Getting rid of cm in favour of dc

5. Direct Client Reqs:Java developer/Web Developer/Web Programmer,QA Lead in GA

6. REVOLUTIONARY ZERO NRE ASICs-update

7. Requirement for .Net developer in Seattle, Wa for our Direct Client.

8. OOPs Have you used it?

9. Direct Client Hot Requirement: C#.Net Developer,Seattle WA, 12 Months

10. Direct client requirement for PHP Web developer(Back end developer)::Westford, MA

11. Direct Client requirement -- Front End Web Developer / Web Engineer -- OH

12. Direct Client requirement for Web developer / PHP Developer -- OH

13. Direct Client -- Immediate start -- Fast Moving requirement for Front End Web Engineer / Web Developer -- OH