Urgent Need :: UI Designer/UI Developer

Post by USA Recruitin » Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:05:27

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

* *

*UI Designer/UI Developer*

*Keane, NH *

*2-6 months *

*Experience required: 4+years*

*Summary*

To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of
the website and web application

Can directly communicate with client for Design requirements

*Key Skills*

-          Extensive experience in Adobe Photoshop producing pixel-perfect
screen designs.

-          Extensive experience in converting Design file into hand coded
html/css for all browsers.

-          Strong grasp of underlying web application technologies: HTML,
CSS, javaScript, jQuery, YUI, Dojo.

-          Strong knowledge in Browser Compatibility , and W3C standards,

-          Should have worked on CMS Design integration (front end)

-          Good communication skills and attention to detail.

*Added advantages*

-          Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3

-          Accessibility and User Experience Design

-          Liferay Theme Development

-          Experience in Print Media and Flash animation.

-          Knowledge in Action Scripting and Flex

Thanks and Regards,

____________________

*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7c/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs

Thanks and Regards,

____________________

*Chandan Kumar***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7C/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

1. Urgent Need :: UI Designer/UI Developer

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I am having following requirements with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

* *

*UI Designer/UI Developer*

*Keane, NH *

*2-6 months (Contract to hire)*

[...]

2. Can a GA learn a sine?

3. Urgent Requirement :: UI Designer/UI Developer - Immediate Interview

4. Really really - DOS function dispatcher

5. Urgent Need :: User Interface (UI) Designer/Developer

6. Several LAN Cards Hang Windows (by the neck untill dead!!)

7. Urgent Need :: UI/UX Designer - San Jose, CA

8. Games pause during play

9. Need UI Designer/Designer @@ IL

10. Need UI Designer /Front End Developer/IA/12months

11. Need Sr. Front End Java Developer(UI designer)/IA/12months

12. URGENT NEED Senior .Net UI Developer// MASSACHUSETTS!!!!!!!!

13. URGENT NEED: Strong UI Developer