HOT REQ: Documentum ECM Architect / Austin, TX

HOT REQ: Documentum ECM Architect / Austin, TX

Post by Dev Chauha » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 01:34:22

Hello Partners,

* *

We are looking for *Documentum ECM Architect *for one of our client at
*Bothell,
WA**. *Please let me know your interest.

*Documentum ECM Architect *

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 4 months *

  <http://www.veryComputer.com/;

*Overview:*

Consultant must have enterprise content management {ECM} development
utilizing Documentum. Consultant* *will serve as the main support contact
with the customer, ensuring that their problems receive the highest
priority within Technical Support and Engineering.  The Architect will
facilitate group and one on workshops with key business stakeholders and
business users to elicit users stories and business requirements liaise
with Shared services technical team to communicate and describe
requirements and end product for development & document user stories and
functional business requirements.

*  <http://www.veryComputer.com/;*

*Requirements*

        Must have 3-5+ years of managing the customer relationship from a
technical support perspective. utilizing Documentum including Core and *
Webtop*

        Ability to Analyze the customers technical environment, projects
and applications and to develop an appropriate solution

        Experience with Documentum Foundation Services and *Documentum 6.5
* or greater

        Experience migrating Documentum to 6.5 or great a plus

        Familiarity & ability to make engineering code changes, review
customer code, write scripts and de*s to aid in problem resolution,
and make re-usable as needed in one or more of the following languages:
JAVA, HTML, XML, C++.

        Strong verbal and written communication skills, being able to
write clear and detailed specifications.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684

F:- 206-319-4579

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Direct Client: Documentum Webtop Developer / Austin, TX

*Hello Partners, *

* *

This is *Dev Chauhan* with *Dominion Technology Service Cor*p, We are
looking for *Documentum Webtop Developer *for one of our direct client
at *Austin,
TX. *Please let me know your interest. **

* *

*Documentum Webtop Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

We are in need of strong Documentum developers with the following profile.

* *

*Required Skills:*

        Minimum 3 years of experience developing
*Documentum*application, with specialization in customizing,
configuring, installing
Documentum Core suite of products

        Experience with *Documentum 6.5* or greater

        Experience in *Webtop *customization implementation minimum one
project

        Experience in DFS in minimum one project

        Experience in migrating from 6.5 to higher is added advantage

Thanks and Regards,

Dev Chauhan | Technical Recruiter |Dominion Technology Services Corp |D:
804-859-7014| F: 804-237-0486|

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

VMS<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001g00wgP1zE...>|

*P** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.*

2. Making a PCI driver into a component

3. Need Documentum Developer, Austin TX

4. searching for MTC generator software

5. Information / Technical Architect -- Austin, TX

6. procedure for generating 3d models

7. Required Senior Pega Architect ,( Austin, TX ) , (Scranton, PA)

8. Chart Help

9. STILL HOT Required Immediately: Senior .Net Lead || Austin,TX || 6Months...

10. STILL HOT-Required Immediately: Senior .Net Developer || Austin,TX || 6Months...

11. STILL HOT - Required Immediately::: Data Analyst || Austin, TX || 1year...

12. SAS Architect/Admin -- Austin, TX -- 6 months

13. Need Java Architect/AUSTIN, TX/9+months