Urgent opening: Pega PRPC Developer / Virginia Beach, VA......In-person interview

Urgent opening: Pega PRPC Developer / Virginia Beach, VA......In-person interview

Post by Dev Chauha » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:14:54

Hello Partners,

* *

This is *Dev Chauhan* with *International Technical Solutions*, We are
looking for *Pega PRPC Developer *for one of our client at **ia Beach,
VA**. *Please let me know your interest. **

*Pega PRPC Developer *

*Location: *ia Beach, VA*

*Duration: 12 months+*

* *

*PEGA PRPC 6.1 or higher* platform experience for at least 6 months is a
must. Also Experience in CPM framework (CPMHC).

* *

*Must have CSA certification. In-person interview is required after
telephonic. *

* *

*Required Skills:*

        Strong experience in SOAP Services and Connectors

        Strong experience in SQL Server, HTML and Java Script

        Strong verbal communication skills - working in a team
environment must be able

        Experience in FACETS

        Experience in Apache Tomcat Server

        Experience in CTI a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684

F:- 206-319-4579

with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.

1. NEED C#/.Net Developers(Classic ASP) in San Francisco, CA(in-person interview) rate is OPEN

Dear Consultant,
Trust all is going great with you.
We at *Cquent Systems*  were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available, please contact me., can you Please, write a quick
response so that I may follow up with you?
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to

C#/.Net Developers
San Francisco, CA
 6 Months

The candidate will be working on a variety of small internal web
applications that serve specific business functions.

There are three types of applications they will be maintaining, updating
and creating:

1.       ASP, MVC

2.       ASP.NET, with NO MVC

3.       Classic ASP

These are the main skills that are important, so they JUST need to be
familiar with C#.

        They would like a sharp person with 5-7 years of experience that
would enjoy working on multiple projects at once.

        The majority of work will be rewriting apps, creating new apps,
and bug fixing apps.

        It is a non-traditional and dynamic environment with a lot of
moving parts (so people that want a structured environment will not want
this job!)

* Cquent is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise*

Warm Regards

*Raghav Reddy*

* *

* *

*[image: http://m3.licdn.com/media/p/3/000/09c/13f/1f5bffb.png]*

* *

Cquent Systems, Inc.

3419A N Kennicott Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

*Desk*: (847) 305-4842 | *Fax*: (847) 632-1175

This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message

2. Virtual List View: get it to work more than once?

3. Need ETL Informatica Developer, Virginia Beach, VA

4. WinCE on the Intel x86

5. Required Java Developer , Virginia Beach ,VA

6. Questions on the AA situation

7. Required .Net Developer ,Virginia Beach, VA

8. Bootable PCMCIA CF card

9. Required .Net Developer ,Virginia Beach ,VA

10. Required C#.NET Developer with SQL & Oracle Experience , Virginia Beach, VA

11. Required Java Developers ,Virginia Beach, Virginia.

12. NEED IOS DEVELOPER in NYC only in-person interview

13. NEED .NET DEVELOPER in PA ( in-person Interview)