hot rek for this postion .Net Developer (VB.Net, SQL Server, MS Access)

hot rek for this postion .Net Developer (VB.Net, SQL Server, MS Access)

Post by kumar questinf » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 03:40:30

*Title                       : .Net Developer (VB.Net, SQL Server, MS
Access)  *

*
*

*Location               : C*TE, NC*

*Duration              : 1+ year *

* *

*Expertise in Microsoft technologies - .Net, SQL Server, MS Access*

--

dineshquestinfo $gtalk dineshkumarkmr76

Regards, | Questinfosoft | Direct:5127829840 |

www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest
Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any
forwarded attachments emanating either f rom within Quest Infosoft or
outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is
not an unsolicited mail.

1. urgent rek .Net Developer (VB.Net, SQL Server, MS Access)

*Title                       : .Net Developer (VB.Net, SQL Server, MS
Access)  *

*
*

*Location               : CHARLOTTE, NC*

*Duration              :  1+ year *

* *

[...]

2. PCMCIA cards

3. .Net Developer (VB.Net, SQL Server, MS Access)

4. Site check!

5. VB.net vs MS Access 2002 as a front end to MS SQL server data

6. QtmmSendMail API

7. Fwd: Super HOT - BACKFILL - SQL Server Developer, SSIS, .Net, ASP.Net, C# - 70% SSIS, 30% .Net Development

8. Hi! Mem problem on start up - sometimes...

9. MS SQL Server and MS Access

10. VB.net Com DLL's called from MS Access XP VBA, locks MS Access

11. Complicated Record Handling on MS Sql server and MS Accesses Databases

12. HOT REQ: C#/.NET Developer with SQL Server/Sharepoint / WA (Need Local only)

13. HOT REQ SQL SERVER Reporting Services Reports(SSRS)DEVELOPER with .net exp in MN(only locals)