How to specify startdirectory in for a FolderBrowser ?

How to specify startdirectory in for a FolderBrowser ?

Post by david gonnea » Tue, 05 Mar 2002 19:55:12

The property StartLocation only accepts one of the elements of the
enumeration  "FolderBrowserFolder" ...
How can I specify my own directory.

This is for editing a directory path Textbox ..

1. .NET Add-ins in Excel do not show up in Add-ins

Has anyone been successful in adding custom built-in functions into
Excel via the .net XP Interop assemblies?

According to MS KB 316723, you have to make sure you build the
deployment project for the Current User, not the machine.  I did that.

Also, in the Add-in path for Excel, I added a string called "Automation"
(from a support call to Microsoft) ... but
alas ... no add-in after I install.

Anyone get this to work?

--mike

2. PC Movies

3. FolderBrowser class in Visual C#

4. How to apply patches?

5. FolderBrowser and no select folder window

6. Digital cameras - once more (thread lost on my server - new posting)

7. FolderBrowser browse for file

8. comp.lang.c Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ List)

9. FolderBrowser class in Visual C#

10. FolderBrowser WOES

11. FolderNameEditor.FolderBrowser Problem

12. Alternative to System.WinForms.FolderBrowser?

13. FolderBrowser Dialog Box in ASP.net