Installation error

Post by Peter Parr » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 00:51:28

I'm getting the same problem so I hoped you'd resolved it by now? Any
help is greatly appreciated

1. Installation Error 1317 Error creating dir.

Hello,

I am trying to install VS.NET and every time I start I get
a few seconds into the installation and get the following
error:
Error 1317.An error occurred while attempting to create
the directory:C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application Data\Microsoft\MSDAIPP\Offline.

If I go to that location there is a folder there
named "Offline" that cannot be opened or deleted.

Thanks to anyone that can help me at all.

James

2. Remarq any good ?

3. Installation error on VS.Net: internal error 2715

4. comp.os.os2.setup

5. Internal Error 2718 : Bootup installation Error

6. Deskmate with VGA

7. VS.NET installation Error

8. it works in report, now how do I create an excell spread shee t or dataset???

9. .Net framework installation error

10. Net installation error: 25003

11. POST Installation Errors

12. Installation Error - need help

13. Visual Studio Installation Error: 1317