Urgent Requirement: MySQL DBA / MN

Post by Recruiter Recruite » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 01:39:58

Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have the following requirement open with our client. Please let me know
if you have any consultant matching with the below required skills.

ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS

Position: MySQL DBA
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 3-6 Months

Our client needs a MySQL DBA.

Must-haves
2-3 years of MySQL Database Administration experience
Strong communication skills
Ability to build out database servers in a Solaris environment

Pluses
Solaris/ZFS experience

Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:
Full Name <First name> <Last name>:
Current Location ( City/State):
Relocation Preference:
Email ID:
Cell #:
Landline # ( If any):
Availability:
Visa Status:
Rate:

Employer Details: (only for corp-corp candidates)
Employer name:
Company name:
Contact #:
Email ID:

 *Best Regards*,
Mike Clark
*Technical Recruiter
Caliber Consulting, Inc*.

Desk #: *630 230 7725*

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies

1. Urgent Requirement:MySQL DBA / MN

Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have the following requirement open with our client. Please let me know
if you have any consultant matching with the below required skills.

ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS

*Position: MySQL DBA*
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 3-6 Months

*Description*:
[...]

2. ICQ for Ipaq

3. Urgent Requirement :- 1)C#.net Developer,2)Oracle DBA and MySQL/SQL Server DBA

4. AV SpeedUp 1.1

5. Urgent Requirement :-MYSQL DBA

6. Virtual (Software) Vocoders: Which One Should I Use???????

7. Urgent Requirement :- MYSQL DBA

8. CD-ResQ

9. Urgent Requirement:Sr. Oracle DBA with SAP experience / MN

10. Urgent Requirement :: Teradata DBA/Architect - Minneapolis, MN.

11. MySQL DBA / Minneapolis, MN / 3-6 Months

12. 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS || 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS || 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS || 2 URGENT REQUIREMENTS ||

13. **Hot Requirement**Need MySQL DBA