How to solve Remote Configuration Error

Post by Shakth » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:59:12

Hi Friends,

        I configured a client requesting to remote server
for business methods but I got error while executing the
Win32 client(Winform) 2nd time when I execute it.

Error:-
-------
        The remoting application name,WINPIMS, had already
been set at.

"System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.set_Applicat
ionName(String value) at

System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.ConfigureRemo
ting(RemotingXmlConfigFileData ConfigData)."

       Plz suggest me how to solve this problem. Im glad
to receive ur comments and suggestions.

Regards,

R.Shakthi

1. System.Runtime.Remoting.RemoteConfiguration Error

Hi Friends,

        I configured a client requesting to remote server
for business methods but I got error while executing the
Win32 client(Winform) 2nd time when I execute it.

Error:-
-------
        The remoting application name,WINPIMS, had already
been set at.

"System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.set_Applicat
ionName(String value) at

System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingConfigHandler.ConfigureRemo
ting(RemotingXmlConfigFileData ConfigData)."

       Plz suggest me how to solve this problem. Im glad
to receive ur comments and suggestions.

Regards,

R.Shakthi

2. Application Data Blocks

3. Configuration Error - System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler

4. .emacs file ?

5. NO CONNECTION COULD BE MADE error when remote object passed to other remote object

6. conversion failure

7. Newbie:multiple remote ojects in one DLL, Can I have only one configuration in.config file?

8. Hotsync error msg

9. Remote Configuration Help

10. Configuration of remote debugging for ASP.Net - wont work!

11. Remote configuration and instantiation

12. Webconfig error (Configuration error)

13. Configuration Error : Access is Denied : Add Assembly : Parse Error?