Available Consultant for your open position Any where in US(SAP)

Available Consultant for your open position Any where in US(SAP)

Post by sulabh dsy » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 05:30:33

Hi friends,****

  Hope you are doing great, I have one SAP consultant for your open
position and any one in your network so do let me know if you have any open
position for him he is available immediate thanks in advance for your
support.****

Please find the attached profile of SAP  Consultant for your open Position**
**

Full Name- Karan Dsys****

Phone-678-367-0963****

Location-Atlanta GA****

Relocation-Open****

Availability-Immediate

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sulabh |Dsys Inc*
Direct:678 367 0963
Phone : 678 430 8060 * 1007
Fax : 404 393 9095

Web - www.dsysinc.com

US|UK|INDIA Software Development and IT staffing (Microsoft|SAP|Oracle|HP)

Atlanta GA Fastest Growing Company

  Karan_DSYS(2).docx
91K Download

1. Multiple SAP Positions - Please send your available consultants profile

*Hi,

Currently we are having following SAP Requirements with our client. Please
send me your available consultants for below positions.

*Reqs
*1) SAP MM with logistics
2) SAP MM WM
3) SAP Service Management
4) SAP Businees Object (BO)
5) SAP SD ABAP Tecno Functional

*Duration: Long term (6-12+ Months)
Location: San Jose, CA

*

Thanks,

*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

2. Mod player for OS/2 ?

3. Multiple SAP Positions - Please send your available consultants profile - San Jose, CA

4. shutdown W2K

5. Opening at Hyderabad, India for the position of BDM at US IT market

6. Using both Jan 2002 and Oct 2001 libraries

7. Urgent required SOL - SAP Portal Administrator Consultant - SAP Enterprise NetWeaver Portal Consultant - Saint Louis, MO

8. DirectCD - Alternatives???

9. JAVA,.NET & SAP FICO Consultants Immediately Available.

10. Available Hotlist Sr.BA Consultant,Sr.QA Consultants, SQL Server DBA Consultant......

11. SAP FICO Consultant Available for New Project Immediately

12. SAP FICO Consultant Available for Project Immediately

13. HOTLIST:QA;BA;Java;Sr Sap Abap;PM;SQLSSRS ;BA ; Informatica;Consultants Available from TRELLISTECHSOL