OnGetDispInfo is called again and again....

OnGetDispInfo is called again and again....

Post by Amir Cohe » Sat, 27 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
OnGetDispInfo handler function is called for each callbak item in
ListCtrl.
The problem is that it's called again and again forever.
I want to handle it just one time, how can I cause the control to call
this function just once, in the first time that the item is displayed?
Need Help...
Thanks in advanced.
Amir.

Amir Cohen

1. OnGetDispInfo is called again & again.....

Hi,
List ctrl calls to OnGetDispInfo function for each callback item, the
problem is that it calls it again and again forever, I want it to be
called just one time, in the first time that this item is displayed in
the control, what can I do?
Need Help...
Thanks in advanced.
Amir.

Amir Cohen

2. DataType testers needed.

3. Addin brings up installer again and again

4. vbObjectError: NT 4 vs 2000

5. Setup failed... again and again!

6. Learn how to post a thread that will not die and get away with it

7. VS.NET and VSS - again, again

8. FAQ - index

9. AGAIN.AGAIN: Downloading files from my aspx page

10. Problem with web application calls web service that calls COM/COM+ again

11. (Help I am reposting again) I can not display my DataGridTableStyle

12. I am missing something, again????