PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Newport NJ

PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Newport NJ

Post by Mayan » Thu, 05 May 2011 07:22:31

Direct client Req:

PeopleSoft Finance Functional Consultant
Location : Newport NJ
Duration : 12+ Months

7-10 Yrs of exp in IT and 5 + Years of exp in PS Finance as PeopleSoft Functional consultant

        Handles functional aspects of PS finance GL and AP modules. Should have in-depth understanding of financial domain and also of Upgrade Methodology of PS .
        Good Hands on experience & sound knowledge as PeopleSoft Functional resource.
        Experience in Upgrading system from PS finance 8.8 to PS finance 9.1
        Strong Work experience in GL and AP
        Experience in Fit Gap Analysis and mapping requirements to functionality
        Experience in writing specifications for RICE items.
        Experience in Converting Requirements to Design
        Experience in min 2 or 3 Upgrade Projects in PeopleSoft Finance
        Full Implementation Cycle Experience
        Good communication skills.
        Functional Certifications preferred
        CPA / Finance background preferred

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

1. Need PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant, Wisconsin

Direct Client Req:

PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Location: Wisconsin
Duration : 12+ Months
Rate: Open

Project Background:
As our client continues to expand, the needs of PeopleSoft Financials also continues
to expand and change. Our client is examining the possibility of international
expansion (strictly confidential), they realize their configuration in PeopleSoft
Financials will be drastically different than it is today and need someone with a
global implementation background to advise and implement this project.

Skills:

* PeopleSoft Financials version 8 and 9.1
* PeopleSoft configuration  for international business
* Strong international financial business experience coupled with use of PeopleSoft Financials
* Ability to help the business drive international requirements and decisions

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.

2. WOW Help needed

3. Need Peoplesoft Financial Functional Consultant, NYC

4. BC3.1: Retrieving compiler options from .EXE?

5. PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant

6. Draw an ImageMagick image on a GDI DC

7. Impos/2 V.2.0 Question

8. NEED PeopleSoft Oracle Functional Consultant with AR Module in NJ

9. NEED PeopleSoft Financials (AR Module) Functional Consultant in NJ

10. Senior PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Financial

11. NEED Sr. Peoplesoft Financial Techno-Functional @ FLORIDA / 100% SURE SHOT REQUIREMENT !!!