Creating Browse information for multiple projects

Creating Browse information for multiple projects

Post by Rajesh Chawl » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 02:22:04

Hi folks,

I have one project that has a bunch of subprojects. I want to generate
browse information for each of the subprojects and be able to access
all the class information.

What I have to do now is to go to each subproject and load up it's
.bsc file.

Any idea on how I can generate browse information on all the projects?

Regards,
Rajesh

1. How to create browse info with several projects ?

Hi.

This is my first postaing to this group, so I'm sorry if this is a FAQ ...
(Is there a FAQ somewhere ?)

I have old C code which I want to compile using Visual C++ 5.0 and
Visual Studio 97.

Let's say I have program P which uses static libraries a and b.
P, a and b all reside in their own directories and they all are
separate projects in same workspace.

How can I create one .bsc file where are symbols from _all_
three, P, a and b ?

I can create three _separate_ browse files P.bsc, a.bsc and b.bsc but
that is not what I want.

Note that in real situation I have > 15 static libraries --> to make
browsing
practical I must have all in one .bsc file.

How to do this using Visual C++ 5.0 IDE and projects ?

Sauli S?rkilahti.

2. Free or shareware lan messaging

3. Browse Information...

4. HELP - How to Sync with Lotus Wordpro?

5. Browse Information with Visual Studio.Net

6. Runtime Error in MSDEV.EXE

7. Adding/Creating multiple files to a project

8. Seeking advice

9. Multiple upload of files in single browse in ASP.NET

10. Browse Multiple Files!!

11. How to browse multiple URL arguments

12. How to Create multiple threads dynamically for running multiple sql statements

13. multiple project - multiple language development in VS???