E MAIL SYSTE!!!!

Post by Nilukshi Tharanga Ekanayak » Fri, 26 May 2006 18:57:46

Hi every 1,

Please some one help me???

I am building an E mail system in ASP.NET using C#. it is to send mails to clients, but it should be done automatically, when some thing is triggered. But what i dnt know is how that trigger is used and coded as to send mails automatically.

Thanks in adavance,

Nilukshi.T.E

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!

E MAIL SYSTE!!!!

Post by Bradley, Pete » Fri, 26 May 2006 19:31:07

See the documentation on System.Web.Mail as your starting point.

Peter

  _____

Tharanga Ekanayake
Sent: 25 May 2006 10:58

Subject: [DotNetDevelopment] E MAIL SYSTE!!!!

 <http://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.emrose.gif> Nilukshi.T.E
<http://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.emrose.gif>

  _____

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2755??PS=47575>  Get it now!

E MAIL SYSTE!!!!

Post by Raj » Sat, 27 May 2006 00:40:32

Please be more specific, so that some one can help in right direction.

Let me know if need help

Raj