DSYSINC UPDATED HOTLIST FOR YOUR OPEN POSITION

DSYSINC UPDATED HOTLIST FOR YOUR OPEN POSITION

Post by sulabh dsy » Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:12:32

Hi Friends,****

Hope you are doing great, Let me present you our updated Hotlist of
available consultant for your open position and if you or any one in your
network have any requirement for below mention skills set Consultant do let

reach me at            678-367-0963                 *

*   *

*Consultant*

*Position*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Exp*

Arun

SAP Basis

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

2 Week

12+

Karan

SAP Portal Admin

Atlanta, GA

Open

1 Week

7+

Rajiv

SAP BPS, BI-IP,BPC

Atlanta, GA

Open

1Week

10+

Vikas

Sr. Flex Java Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

1 Week

11+

Anita

QA Consultant

canyoncountry,CA

Open

Immediate

7+

Viney

Business Analyst

Downingtown, PA

Open

Immediate

9+

Amit

Project Manager

New York

NY/NJ

1 Week

6+

Ajit

Sr. Business Analyst

Columbus, OH

Open

1 Week

9+

Rafique

ETLConsultant

New Jersey

Open

2week

8+

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sulabh |Dsys Inc*
Direct:678 367 0963
Phone : 678 430 8060 * 1007
Fax : 404 393 9095

Web - www.dsysinc.com

US|UK|INDIA Software Development and IT staffing (Microsoft|SAP|Oracle|HP)

Atlanta GA Fastest Growing Company

1. DSYSINC UPDATED HOTLIST FOR YOUR OPEN POSITION

Hi Friends,****

Hope you are doing great, Let me present you our updated Hotlist of
available consultant for your open position and if you or any one in your
network have any requirement for below mention skills set Consultant do let

reach me at            678-367-0963          *

*
*

*
*

*Consultant*

*Position*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Exp*

Arun

SAP Basis

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

2 Week

12+

Karan

SAP Portal Admin

Atlanta, GA

Open

1 Week

7+

Rajiv

SAP BPS, BI-IP,BPC

Atlanta, GA

Open

1Week

10+

Vikas

Sr. Flex Java Developer

Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA

1 Week

11+

Harika

.Net Developer

Tallahassee, FL

Open

Immediate

4+

Viney

Business Analyst

Downingtown, PA

Open

Immediate

9+

Amit

Project Manager

New York

NY/NJ

1 Week

6+

Ajit

Sr. Business Analyst

Columbus, OH

Open

1 Week

9+

*   .*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sulabh |Dsys Inc*
Direct:678 367 0963
Phone : 678 430 8060 * 1007
Fax : 404 393 9095

Web - www.dsysinc.com

US|UK|INDIA Software Development and IT staffing (Microsoft|SAP|Oracle|HP)

Atlanta GA Fastest Growing Company

2. Smack!

3. Westell Router Software Download

4. Cable One Problem in Idaho

5. Dsysinc Updated Hotlist for your open Position

6. what processor?????

7. Updated Hotlist of Dsysinc for your open position

8. UPDATED HOTLIST OF DSYSINC FOR YOUR OPEN POSITIONS

9. Updated Hotlist of Dsysinc for your open Position

10. Updated Hotlist of DSYSINC for your open Position

11. DSYSINC HOTLIST FOR YOUR OPEN POSITION