clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by abhinanda » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:13:10

Hi All,
   I want to clear all rows in the spread using javascript on click of
a button.How do i do it? and i tried searching in google for help in
clearing the rows in this control,there is no good information.

thanks a lot in advance,

Regards,
S.S.Abhinandan

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by Glen » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:59:09

Try the FarPoint forums: http://www.clubfarpoint.com/Forums.  There are also
many more links that could give you assistance on the FarPoint website,
which is the first link on Google for the search "farpoint".

...Glenn

> Hi All,
>   I want to clear all rows in the spread using javascript on click of
> a button.How do i do it? and i tried searching in google for help in
> clearing the rows in this control,there is no good information.

> thanks a lot in advance,

> Regards,
> S.S.Abhinandan

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by abhinanda » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:53:40

I didnt find any solution on these sites,thats the reason i posted in
this group.

> Try the FarPoint forums:http://www.clubfarpoint.com/Forums. ?There are also
> many more links that could give you assistance on the FarPoint website,
> which is the first link on Google for the search "farpoint".

> ...Glenn

> > Hi All,
> > ? I want to clear all rows in the spread using javascript on click of
> > a button.How do i do it? and i tried searching in google for help in
> > clearing the rows in this control,there is no good information.

> > thanks a lot in advance,

> > Regards,
> > S.S.Abhinandan- Hide quoted text -

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by Glen » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:30:26

If your answer cannot be found in their forums, then post a message there
with your question.  This is a third-party control and not part of the .NET
Framework.

As with any third-party control, you will get better information on this
control there rather than here.

You also may want to check the contol's help files.

...Glenn

Quote:

> I didnt find any solution on these sites,thats the reason i posted in
> this group.

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by Rizwan Ahme » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:47:44

Hi S.S,

You can always post your problem to farpoint forums they will get back to
you in 1 business days or even earlier.

Thanks,
Rizwan Ahmed

--
Regards,
Rizwan Ahmed

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by blog.crisatunity.c » Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:18:27

@Glenn - I think what OP is trying to say is that you should just try
harder and stop being a*.:)

> If your answer cannot be found in their forums, then post a message there
> with your question. ?This is a third-party control and not part of the .NET
> Framework.

> As with any third-party control, you will get better information on this
> control there rather than here.

> You also may want to check the contol's help files.

> ...Glenn

> > I didnt find any solution on these sites,thats the reason i posted in
> > this group.

clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

Post by Glen » Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:22:14

No.  You can keep that title. :))

Maybe it's just me, but I always start with the software vendor's forums
before going to outside forums.

...Glenn

> harder and stop being a*.:)

1. setting Checkbox in Farpoint Spread generates exception

Hi,

Has anybody had the experience of setting the checkbox cell value in
Farpoint Spread (6.0) in an event handler? I got an exception
"A first chance exception of the type "System.NullReferenceException"
occured in mscorlib.dll" and "Additional information: Object reference
not set to an instance of an object".

I programmed in C#, and use spread as OCX component.
 And my syntax is like this:

myspread.Row = 2;
myspread.Col = 3;
myspread.Text = "1"; // for true

p.s. Other columns are fine, exception the checkbox column.

Thanks a lot.

2. xtensions, ATM,etc

3. Clear ListBox Using Javascript-Urgent

4. Problem with 2611XM

5. Clear Listbox Items using javascript

6. looking for info on 1/2 height ST-506 hard disks over 40MEG

7. Continuing data on a newly added sheet in excel spread sheet using VB.NET 2005

8. Problem advising `setq'

9. Datagrid not cleared after clearing the datatable!

10. Clearing the "Most Recently Used" list

11. clearing textbox after using validation

12. How to clear a textbox control using client side JScript

13. How to connect to excel spread sheet from .net?