Hot Requirement:Java/J2EE Developer / Face to Face Interview after Telephonic

Hot Requirement:Java/J2EE Developer / Face to Face Interview after Telephonic

Post by Recruiter Recruite » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 02:32:50

Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have the following requirement open with our client. Please let me know
if you have any consultant matching with the below required skills.

ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS

*Position: Java/J2EE Developer / Face to Face Interview after Telephonic*
Location: Washington DC
Duration: Longterm

Our client needs a very strong Senior Java/J2EE Developer. Candidates MUST
have Clean Backgrounds cause there is a rigorous background check.

Required Skills:
?Extensive Java programming
.Relational database experience, such as Sybase or Oracle
?Experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP)
?Experience with UML artifacts such as Class Diagrams, Use Cases
?Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams and Activity Diagrams
?Good software testing skills (JUnit, system and integration testing)
?Strong systems, problem solving and analytical skills
?Excellent verbal and written communication skills
?Ability to work independently and within a team structure
?Application development in Java (analysis, design, coding, unit and
integration  testing)
?Writing Oracle SQL statements and may also include writing Oracle stored
 procedures
?Experience using object-oriented development methodologies, coding in
object  oriented languages
?Experience in design and development of application
?Experience with operating system environments
?Experience in executing and documenting module or unit testing
?Experience with graphical user interface design and coding/scripting

Please also send the below details along with your resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Email:
Ph No:
Availability:
Visa Status (Citizen / GC / H1 /EAD):
If H1 (Employer Details):
Expected Rate:

Thanks & Regards,
Mike Clark

Technical Recruiter
CALIBER Consulting, Inc.

Website: www.caliberci.com

1. Urgent Requirement :: Java/J2ee Developers -- Face to Face Interview is required -- $47 -$48/hr

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find below the requirement details. Please send me matching profiles
along with expected hourly rate and contact information.

  *Job Title*

 Java/J2ee Developers

*Experience Level*

 6 - 8 Years

*Location*

 Whiteplains,NY

*Start Date*

 ASAP

*Duration*

 6 Months Contract

*Pay Rate*

 $47 -$48

*No. Of Positions*

 5

*Job Description*

Web Services/SOAP over HTTP/SOAP over JMS,  J2EE standard design patterns,
Multi-threading, UNIX, Struts 1.x/Tiles (preferred) or other MVC framework,
Servlet, Ejb, Ajax, CSS, JavaScript, WebSphere Application Server,
Hibernate, Oracle

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Chandan Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035

Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2013

**

2. help still in db.1.85 and sendmail 8.8.5

3. Hot requirement for Core Java Developer @ CT (Face to Face interview required after a phone screen)

4. Time Change: VOICE speakup with Tim Sipples, on Networking OS/2

5. Hot requirement for Java Developer-3 Openings (Face to Face interviews ONLY)

6. MacApp Help

7. Urgent Requirement :: FLEX Developer - Face to face interview after a telephonic round

8. Announce: new content on the Ultimate-Wurlde site

9. Urgent Requirement :: Java Developer - Irving, TX - Need Local candidate - Face to Face interview

10. Urgent Requirement :: Java front-end Developer - Dallas, TX - Need Local consultant (Face to Face interview)

11. Urgent Need :: Sr. Software Engineer (Java/J2ee) - Need Local Candidates (Face to Face interview)

12. 3 Urgent Requirements :: Flex/Flash, Java and PHP: CA N ( Face to Face Interview)

13. Need JAVA Developer, Dallas TX (Face to Face Interview)