Help Required Urgently !

Post by Sierr » Wed, 28 May 2003 22:54:55

Hi People !

Iam using ASP.NET ( Ver 1.03) with mySQL as backend. what could be the
reason i keep on getting  this error message often and after some time it
goes and things are back in action .
Server :Windows 2000  with SP3
mySQL : version 3.23.54-nt

Thanks in advance
Sierra

************************************
Server Error in '/' Application.
----

No error information available: DB_E_NOTABLE(0x80040E37).

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: No error information
available: DB_E_NOTABLE(0x80040E37).

Source Error:

Line 103:                  cmd.Connection.Open()
Line 104:                  'execute the query
Line 105:                  dim reader as System.Data.OleDb.OleDBDataReader =
cmd.ExecuteReader()
Line 106:                  dim i as integer
Line 107:

1. .Net Graphics Image Resolution Issue-Help Required Urgently

Hi All,

I am writing a C# application that generates gifs that are going to be
printed on letter sized plain paper(8.5"X11").I also want these gifs to
be created at high resolutions so that their subsequent printouts are
clearer.
Here is the code for the gif to be created at 300ppi

Bitmap imgStampSheet=new Bitmap ((int)(8.5*300 ),(int)(11 * 300));
imgStampSheet.SetResolution (300 ,300);
Graphics gfxContext=Graphics.FromImage (imgStampSheet);
gfxContext.Clear ( System.Drawing.Color.White );
 gfxContext.PageUnit =GraphicsUnit.Inch ;
// Render on the gfContext.
imgStampSheet.Save(modFilePath,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif
);

But to my surprise I find that when printed on a printer(without any
fit to paper settings) only a fraction of the gif is printed on a
single page and the rest in multiple pages.(requirement was for single
page)

Now after much googling I found out that the image can fit in the paper
if only I set the resolution to 96 and also the image size to
8.5X96,11X96.
It is seen that a measure of a inch comes to 96 always.What is this
magic number?
if that is the case Can I not generate images at higher resolutions and
get them to fit in one page?Is there some transformations that need to
be made on the Graphics object?
I think the basic question here is how does the resolution of the image
(that we set using SetResolution)map to its printout on printer.

Any pointers/info on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

2. InRoads V8.2

3. urgently help required regarding SSL certificate

4. Wanted: Amstrad PCW 8512 Serial Adaptor

5. urgently required -- Peoplesoft profiles ASAP--- Memphis (TN)---Senior candidates required.

6. Copy Pointers?

7. Urgently Required ....WEB Developer and JAVA Developer - Warren, NJ

8. AS/400 -> ODBC on SGI Challenge

9. urgently required---L3 Storage/Backup Resource---San Rafael, CA

10. urgently required---Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting Technical Consultant---State of Maryland

11. urgently required---Business Systems Analyst----Broomfield, CO

12. urgently required -- Business Analyst (Oracle Order to Cash )-- Palo alto (CA)

13. urgently required -- Senior Oracle Developer---Armonk (NY)