1. Excel: Check Box, Create & Clear
I'm interested in designing a fairly simple (I hope) spreadsheet with Excel
7.0, and would like assistance with one or two features, please.
First of all, I'd like to create a column that contains a Boolean Check Box
field. Being new to Excel 7.0, I'm not sure if this is possible.
Let me take a moment and explain what I'm trying to do:
The spreadsheet should have FIVE columns:
1. Check Box for YES or NO. An X means YES.
5. Total Cost (Cost multiplied by Quantity)
If a YES/NO Check Box field CAN be created, I'd like to do that. I'm not
sure how, right now.
Assuming such as Check Box field can be created, I would like to use the
AutoFilter feature to find only the records that have been checked off, and
then print out a report for these records.
Is this possible?
Secondly, and perhaps most importantly: After the report has been printed
(it need not be saved), I want to globally deselect the X's out of all the
records. In other words, I want all the X's in the Check Boxes cleared
Can THIS be done? Can a macro be written that clears out all the Check
Boxes with one mouse click? This is perhaps the single most essential and
critical part of the spreadsheet.
Lastly, I want the QUANTITY field to have a Default value of 1. I can
probably figure out how to do this; it's probably in the documentation
somewhere. I haven't found it, though.
But I'm primarily concerned with creating, and clearing, Check Boxes. Can
such a spreadsheet be created?
Thank you very much! Jack Danniel
2. ColorSync Manager
3. serial port check ? null modem cable check ?
4. Create a procedure
5. Check this site - Worth checking SAP link
6. MouseText and Basic
7. CHECK BOXES - turning off ALL check boxes in a dialog box
8. Short Term Memory Allocator ????
9. Can not check check boxes
10. "Check In Check Out"
11. adv - ASSET & BACKGROUND CHECKS!..WE CHECK PEOPLE OUT!!_