PBORC040.DLL w/PB C++ Class Builder

Post by Frank Appl » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone created a non-visual user object (using the PB C++ Class
Builder) to encapsulate the ORCA library functions? If so, are you willing to
share code or info.?

Thanks

Frank

1. ORCA - pborc040.dll - size?

        I'm having trouble calling the function
PBORCA_SessionSetCurrentAppl(). I'm sure I've got
the parameters right (If the documentation was
correct - PB 4.0 Open Library API Spec, 4/24/95).

        I checked the size of pborc040.dll and it
is only 13K - is that right? Do I have the right
dll? If not, how does one uncompress pborc040.zll
on the PB4 enterprise CD?

        Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

2. Adjusting The Volume Of Message Playback

3. Unable to compile using C++ Builder 4.0 and Visibroker 3.3, missing orb_rb.dll

4. Dell Notebook Latitude CPi R Standby Mode from the Docking Station

5. C++ Class Builder; pass structure?

6. Networking problems...

7. C++ Class Builder

8. Umail Lite Prob.