Problems with OLE and MS-Word

Post by guala.. » Thu, 16 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Im my application, when PB activates a MS-WORD object,
it resizes the document page by aproximately 1/3 of it's original
width. Does anybody knows how to solve this problem ?

Pedro Gualandi

Post by Paul Mahle » Sun, 19 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>Im my application, when PB activates a MS-WORD object,
>it resizes the document page by aproximately 1/3 of it's original
>width. Does anybody knows how to solve this problem ?

>Pedro Gualandi

You have to run MSWOrd offsite. It will only work with the OLE 2.0
control on the window painter. The OLE control on the datawindow
painter is an OLE 1.0 control.  Go figure.

--

___________________________________
Paul Mahler

1. MS-Word OLE events

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who was able to figure out how to catch events
from an OLEautoobject such as MS-Word ?  It would be a great help to be
notified when a user closes a document, or the application.

TIA

Jean-Pierre Maertens
Brugge
Belgium

2. Understanding krb5kdc message(s)...

3. MS-Word OLE question

4. Speedway ISDN card

5. OLE and MS Word Problems

6. Lost icon - want to run System clock

7. Memory error with OLE to MS Word

8. An ORB question about Object handling

9. HELLPPP! - OLE & MS WORD question

10. OLE 2.0, Powerbuilder 4.0 and MS Word

11. OLE MS WORD statement to function calls

12. OLE with MS Word??