Window Attributes < 1>

Post by Ryan Ericks » Fri, 29 Jul 1994 04:09:39

Quote:>  Do windows made in PB have an "always stays on top"  attribute like
>the Windows clock?

Yes.

try:

w_name.SetPosition(TopMost!)

Ryan

Ryan Erickson
PB CPD Associate

1. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<

Comprehensive Information Management System 'Scribillo' is now
available for Beta testing.

We are looking to expand our beta test team to include the widest
possible range of valuable testers input.

Approved members of the GemX Beta Test Team will have the opportunity
evaluate and offer creative input on our new 'Scribillo' prior to
public
release. We will give the all approwed GemX beta testers a free public
release version of 'Scribillo', plus, one beta tester will win a
weekend holiday in the xxx city of Amsterdam.

We invite you all to enjoy these benefits and thank you in advance for
your
support.

J. Summers,
Gemx
http://www.gemx.com

2. [=== WANTED: NewTek Video Toaster for Amiga ===]

3. Pine won't do spell function ?

4. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<

5. GVP A530 Turbo

6. >>>>>> UKAC News <<<<<<

7. <<<>>>FREE 300BIT ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE<<<>>>

8. Req : <<<<<<DMP2160 printer drivers>>>>>>

9. >>>>>---- BETA TESTERS WANTED -------<<<<<<<