PB ORCA

Post by Eli Mesik » Fri, 29 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Can i get the current library and the selected object in the LIBRARY
PAINTER by ORCA functions ???

I need that for merging the LIBRARY PAINTER with another version control
tool ( IBM's CMVC ) .

I don't want to rewrite the  LIBRARY PAINTER , i just want the ability to
add 2 more buttons to the  LIBRARY PAINTER that EXPORT the selected
entry to a ASCII  file and call the appropriate routine in my version
control
vendor.

But to do so i need to know the current library and painter :

Prototype
int     PBORCA_LibraryEntryExport( PBORCA       hORCASession,
                LPSTR   lpszLibraryName,
                LPSTR   lpszEntryName,
                PBORCA_TYPE     otEntryType,
                LPSTR   lpszExportBuffer,
                LONG    lExportBufferSize );

Please help .

                Thanks
                                ELI MESIKA
--

                             Regards
                                        ELI MESIKA (TTI)

PB ORCA

Post by Robert W. Brig » Tue, 03 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>Can i get the current library and the selected object in the LIBRARY
>PAINTER by ORCA functions ???

>I don't want to rewrite the  LIBRARY PAINTER , i just want the ability to
>add 2 more buttons to the  LIBRARY PAINTER that EXPORT the selected
>entry to a ASCII  file and call the appropriate routine in my version
>control vendor.

Unforutately, I think you'll have to re-write the painter (actually, just use a list box,
and the PBORCA_LibraryDirectory() function).  I don't think it's possible to access the
selected items in the library painter.

- Rob