GPF in PowerBuilder v3.0a

Post by Brian N. Popk » Fri, 24 Jun 1994 12:24:34

Dear Netters:

Has anybody else come across this problem?  When I change the location
of the powerbar/toolbars with my mouse it causes powerbuilder to
have a GPF (General Protection Fault) and shuts down.  I have version
3.0a.  I just bought it yesterday.  I am running it on a Gateway 486/25sx,
SVGA, 8 meg of ram, windows v3.11.

Are there updates/patches somewhere on internet?

Thank you,
Brian Popkin

---
Brian Popkin                  Intecs International, Inc.
Software Engineer             *ia Beach, *ia, USA

1. Gpf In Powerbuilder V3.0a

 BN> Dear Netters:
 BN>
 BN> Has anybody else come across this problem?  When I change the
 BN> location
 BN> of the powerbar/toolbars with my mouse it causes powerbuilder to
 BN> have a GPF (General Protection Fault) and shuts down.  I have
 BN> version
 BN> 3.0a.  I just bought it yesterday.  I am running it on a Gateway
 BN> 486/25sx,
 BN> SVGA, 8 meg of ram, windows v3.11.
I have a similar machine spec, still a Gateway but a DX and also have 8 megs
of ram.  I haven't run into this problem. We also intalled another 8 users and
no reports there either.  It's more likely a windows setup problem.  having
said that we're using msdos 6.1 if that's any differnt to you?  BN>

                        ------------------------------------

--- VIPER v2.0

2. authenticating from ISP over tapi connection

3. Powerbuilder 3.0a GPF's

4. Max. memory question -- NeXTstation non-turbo

5. PowerBuilder v3.0a Undo....

6. Registry Files

7. GPF, GPF, GPF

8. Gadgeteer Reviews the FlightSuit and Devian DVP9 Pilot Cases

9. HELP: GPF, GPF, GPF,...

10. Using MS Excel 4 add-ins with Excel 5.0a...

11. GPF in PB3.0a

12. HELP!!! GPF in PB3.0a