PB4.0 + Windows 95

Post by Chandu Sambasiva Ra » Tue, 06 Feb 1996 04:00:00

        Hello:

        I installed PB4.0 Enterprise and have Windows 95 running.
        When I try to start the Database painter, it  says,
        "Could not load Interface for Specified database"
        Please advise me on what I need to do to have Database
        painter work?   Any help is greatly appreciated.

        Thank you,  -Chandu

PB4.0 + Windows 95

Post by Murali K » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>    Hello:

>    I installed PB4.0 Enterprise and have Windows 95 running.
>    When I try to start the Database painter, it  says,
>    "Could not load Interface for Specified database"
>    Please advise me on what I need to do to have Database
>    painter work?   Any help is greatly appreciated.

>    Thank you,  -Chandu

Hi Chandu,

Make sure that all the native database driver DLLS are present in the PB
directory , if not install it from the deployment kit.

Hope this helps

Regards

Murali