Preview/long dw header bug?

Post by Mike Moo » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I've got a long (half page or so) header on a datawindow.
Print preview works fine if the whole header fits in the preview
window.  If the header exceeds the screen window size, the scroll
bars no longer functions right.... nothing moves.  I can't see the
rest of the report.

Printing on paper works fine.

Any ideas/suggestions?  Is this a bug?

(I'm using PB Desktop 4.0.02)

Mike

1. dw preview vs dw.retrieve

I am using pb 4.04 with oracle 7.1 on windows. I have added a column to a
table.  When i preview the datawindow all the data displays correctly.
However when I try to retrieve the datawindow on an openwindow I get the
oracle error 00904 invalid column name.  I have tried a variety of column
names and all return this error.  names such as SF_1, FLT, and SX32.
Why does preview work and not retrieve.
thanx in advance,
David Blocher
Carpenter Technology Corporation

2. Magicolor 330

3. 8c bug; unsigned long long

4. PCMCIA modem on A1200

5. CW6.1 long long comparison bug

6. Slots and mapping

7. new long long bug

8. Ultimail/2 Help

9. unsigned long long bug: status report

10. Print-Preview or Print of dw skipping pages

11. highlight row in header group band of dw

12. How do I not print the header band when I print a dw?

13. Crosstab dw's and Header info