ole automation with pb4.04

Post by Darrin D. Witt » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I am writing a app that will communicate with a vb4 ole automation in process server.

My app will gpf(either pbstub or pbrto40.dll) when I call a method that requires
parameters.  Unfortunately it doesn't gpf on every attempt.  But when it does it is
always on the line of code that executes a method that requires parameters.(Before
this code I call methods w/no parameters and also get properties from the server and
in both cases I never receive the GPF on these lines.

If anyone has done this or have seen any tips on doing this I would greatly appreciate
it.  I haven't found any reliable documentation on this.

Thanks