SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS NEEDED IN DENVER

Post by Dan Roble » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

INFORMATION   MECHANICS
Denver, Colorado

We currently have positions available in the Denver Metro Area.
We are currently looking for personnel with the following skills:

C/C++
SQL
UNIX
SYBASE
ORACLE
OOA/OOD
POWER BUILDER
WINDOWS NT/ WINDOWS 95 application development
MS VISUAL BASIC
MS VISUAL C++/MS FOUNDATION CLASSES

If you would like to join our consulting firm, making big $$ and getting
competitive benefits, contact me at:

Fax your resume to:
    attn: Daniel R. Robles
            (303) 267-7565

E-Mail your resume to:

1. Remedy Developer //////// Denver, CO /// Denver, CO

Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
Remedy Developer
Denver, CO
Longterm contract
*

Required skills:
Custom Remedy application development experience (3+ years)
Remedy 5+ experience needed
Database SQL/PLSQL experience required
Perl and Java Script

 Skills that are a +
Java/J2EE
Web Services
Java API
Responsibilities:
The job requires working in a large organization with ability to
troubleshoot any
problems you come across while coding to requirements. Ability to work with
minimal
supervision while delivering on complex requirements is a must. Need to
have actually
built remedy applications, not just customized the OOTB ITSM applications,
need a firm
understanding of Remedy concepts and an ability / willingness to take
initiative and
implement creative solutions to problems. Onsite & Offshore coordination is
mandatory
Work Environment
Dedication and Enthusiasm with excellent team spirit & go getter attitude
to get things delivered on time is must. Strong email and verbal
communications skills.
Onshore& Offshore development teams coordination and flexibility to work
overlapping hours.
Work with dedicated teams and experience with AGILE [SDLC] development
methodology is a big plus.

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296

Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.

2. dxterm not working right for VMS

3. Need Immediately T-SQL Developers with Sybase Experience // Denver, CO // 6 +months

4. Sinclair users are QUEERS

5. HOT HOT NEED .Net Developer // Denver, CO // 6+ months

6. Prblm: Dropdown combo on toolbar (dropdown list clipped).

7. NEED:WEB DEVELOPER- DENVER, CO- 6+M

8. BGP Wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ***NEED: GENESYS DEVELOPER- DENVER,CO- 6+M***

10. Need Web Developer (HTML) for $50/Hr - Denver, CO - shiv@terminalcontacts.com

11. POWERBUILDER DEVELOPERS NEEDED IN DENVER

12. Immediate Multiple Direct client requirement : Web Developer ( Flash / Flex Developer ) in Denver, CO.

13. Immediate Direct client requirement : Web Developer ( Flash / Flex Developer ) in Denver, CO.