Preventing users from mov

Post by P}l Ting » Wed, 06 Apr 1994 06:31:45

KV>How can I prevent users from moving a datawindow (control) in a window.

Easy. Just reset the Text-attribute (the title) of the datawindow
control, and your users won't have anywhere to put their mouse arrow.
If you want titles, put a static text control just above the DW.

--- a *cowboy serf
---

1. Mov->Avi or Mov->Mpeg

Hi, I would like to know if there is some people who knows the location
of a video encoder capable of converting quick-time movies (.mov) into
avi or mpeg.

Thanks for your attention,
Fabrizio.
 Fabrizio Granelli, Ph.D. Student

 phone:  +39 10 353 2766      fax:  +39 10 353 2134
 Signal Processing and Telecommunications Group
 Department of Biophysical and Electronic Engineering (DIBE)
 University of Genoa
 Via Opera Pia 11a, 16145 Genova, Italy

2. Zero key on keypad not working in MS DOS Prompt on Windows98 SE

3. MOV->MPEG, MPEG->MOV

4. Why do Area Codes Always Have 0/1 as the Second Digit?

5. Preventing unintended user interference in XL 7

6. GRX20: Changing Pallette

7. prevent the user from clicking on the right button...

8. using ActiveX controls

9. Excel5: Prevent user interference?

10. How do I prevent users from using the "fit to page" feature?

11. Messenger prevents user from log off in Terminal Server Session

12. MSN Messenger prevents user from log off in Terminal Server Session