How to Migrate DataWindow from Watcom to Sybase?

How to Migrate DataWindow from Watcom to Sybase?

Post by use.. » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Anyone have an easy method for migrating a datawindow object developed in
Watcom to work with Sybase?  The syntax is different - Sybase requires
table owner prepended before table name in SQL syntax, Watcom doesn't.

It would be nice if there were a utility that made this transparent to
the developer. I've heard that Delphi makes this simple through database
aliases.

Thanks!

1. migrate from watcom to oracle

Please help me!!!!
  I create an aplication with PowerBuilder & Watcom, all the sql expresions
  are surrounded by quotes. I try to migrate the aplication to Oracle,
  but, if sql expresions have quotes then oracle distinguish upercase and
  lowercase,
   1)  Can I configure oracle, to ignore quotes ?????
   2)  Can I build an aplication with Watcom 4.0 without quotes ?????
     ( if I use the parameter "DelimiterIdentifier = 'NO'", I have problems
       with system tables and extended atributes)

  Please Help Me !!!

 thanks.

2. Amos

3. Migrate Sybase to PostgreSQL

4. "Add to bookmarks" script

5. Dynamic Datawindow/Accessing System Tables in Watcom

6. Messenger has "frozen"!!!

7. Local Watcom and External data source datawindows........

8. FP 2000 anywhere?

9. datawindows using Watcom/SQL

10. Old data in dropdown datawindows, Watcom

11. WATCOM to Sybase System 10

12. Watcom To Sybase S10 pipeline

13. Converting app from WATCOM to Sybase - HELP!