New York City/New Jersey Job Openings

Post by Bob Va » Mon, 18 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Global Technology Solutions is seeking individuals with experience in
Client/Server development to work in the NJ/NY area. Candidates should have
knowledge in one or more of the following:

     Visual Basic
     Powerbuilder
     Sybase
     MS SQL Server

Microsoft or Powerbuilder certification is a definite plus.

Both temporary and permanent positions are available. If you qualify, send or
fax your resume, with salary history to:

GlobeTech
PO Box 445-7 S. Main St.
Allentown, NJ 08501 Tele: 1-(800)626-1873
Fax: (609)259-0335

1. Sr. Project Manager //// New York City, New York ============== 6+months

Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*

Sr. Project Manager
New York City, New York
Duration:6+months*

Purpose:3 MONTHS (may be 6 months in the end)
A Senior Operations Manager role
Active Directory
VMWARE
CITRIX
Exchange

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296

Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*

2. URG REQ HOTTY :Java Developer / Rochester, NY/Allen, TX/Ft. Wayne

3. Image Processing and DSP Short Courses in the New York/New Jersey Area Nov. 1997

4. Is SBS2K available to buy yet.

5. Image Processing and DSP Short Courses in the New York/New Jersey Area - Nov. 1997

6. Segway makes bipedal robots obsolete ?

7. Are you the best Powerbuilder Developer in New York/New Jersey??

8. Basic wordprocessor in os/2?

9. New York/New Jersey: Several testing positions open - to 90k

10. New Design Patterns Study Group in New York City

11. JOB: US - New York City,NY -- LAN Support