Setting initial directory for GetOpenFileName()

Setting initial directory for GetOpenFileName()

Post by Grant Gardn » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Is there any way of setting the initial directory either
before calling GetOpenFileName() or passing it in one of the parameters.

I know this is just a wrapper for the SDK GetOpenFileName() dialog
(which seems to have about 3 different ways of setting the initial directory)

I don't want my users to see the initial directory full of PB DLL's

Thanks
        Grant
Grant Gardner

The views expressed here are mine and most likely no-one else's.
Specifically they do not necessarily represent my employer.

1. GetOpenFileName - how to specify directory to show

Hi to all

I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to get the GetOpenFileName
method (Excel 95) to show a specified drive and directory. I want to be
able to allow a user to check a particular directory for a filename
which is saved weekly under a different filename ie weekly_980723.xls.

Thanks in advance
John Bruin

2. not showing icons in all colors

3. How do I set the folder view in GetOpenFileName

4. PIX vpngroup

5. SaveAsDialog's Initial Directory

6. WTD: Palm 505 AC Adaptor (UK)

7. Please Advise!Initial Problems on Initial Intel Install

8. Setting initial value in Excel 5.0 macro dialogs

9. FS6 Initial Startup Settings, Can they be predifined?

10. Is there a way to set initial view of Bookmarks in PDF file?

11. Droplist Widgets: set initial value???

12. Setting default directory