Any C API for building PBD?

Post by HAEC » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi

I have studied the PBORCA documentation/header file and I find that I still cannot
build PowerBuilder PBD using these API. So is there any way to do it or it is just
impossible?

Thanks for your attention.

Ken
MIS
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd.

PS: Any reply please mail to me because I am not reading news often.

1. C API for building PBDs?

Hi,

I am studied to ORCA Powerbuilder API but I still cannot find
the C API to build Powerbuilder Dynamic Library (PBD). So I want
to know whether it is possible to build PBD programatically.

Thank you for your attention. Please answer me via email cuz I
am not logging in often.

Ken

2. Supra 144LC transformer b

3. setup API failure with debug build (devcon - XP DDK)

4. DST switch time

5. WindNet SNMP API (WindNet SNMP API) ???

6. recommendations for LCD display size

7. VxWorks API : arp or rarp API

8. ListView selection

9. My First Attempt at using a Windows API - GetDiskFreeSpaceEx API

10. Sound files in PBD, How?

11. Problem in Runtime PBD

12. Renewing PBD Associate Level Certification

13. creating exe and pbd's