MS-Test & PB

Post by William Harr » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Is there someone who has experienced MicroSoft TEST tool
> with an PowerBuilder application ?

It works with Powerbuilder apps, if that's what you want to know.  I am,
however, not that impressed with Visual Test 4.0 or its predecessors from
Microsoft; I prefer both of the other two tools I've had hands-on experience
with (Vermont HighTest and SQA Robot) to MS Test.
--

CARS Information Systems
4000 Executive Park Drive

MS-Test & PB

Post by Alec CREST » Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi

 Is there someone who has experienced MicroSoft TEST tool
 with an PowerBuilder application ?

 Comments appreciated

                Thanks

1. JOB: MA & NH - 2 SQA Contract Openings - MS-Test / VisualTest / WindowsNT

SCI has 2 immediate contract openings with client companies both
involving SQA using MS-Test.

Position 1 - Medfieldd, MA - 9 Months - Starting ASAP
Perform SQA activities and software tests on a PC-based database
management system running under WindowsNT with SQL Server. Work will
involve modifying existing automated test scripts written in MS-Test
and developing new test scripts for WindowsNT using VisualTest.

Position 2 - Nashua, NH - 4 Months - Starting ASAP
Perform SQA activities and software tests on a newly developed file
system running under WindowsNT platform. Work will involve developing
32-bit automated test scripts using VisualTest.

Contact:
For immediate and confidential consideration for the above position,
please forward your resume to:

David J. Marzo, Staffing Consultant
Software Connections, Inc.
69 Milk Street - Suite 107
Westboro, MA  01581
Phone   (800) 289-7522
Fax     (508) 898-2820

SCI and client companies are AA/EOE.

2. USR: Finally got new firmware

3. MA & NH - 2 SQA Contract Openings - MS-Test / VisualTest / WindowsNT

4. Required::: ASP/ VB .NET || Jersey City, NJ || 6+months...

5. HELP MS-TEST: Tab Order & No Captions

6. HELP !!! : How to Read Multicast Ethernet Packets

7. Does PB 3 or PB 4 needs MS Windows extended version to run?

8. Wanted: N*A*K*E*D Framemaker PROs!!

9. FS: Rational Visual Test 4.0r, MS-Test 3.0

10. MS-TEST 3 AND OTHER WINDOWS TESTING TOOLS

11. Problems using MS-Test to test an ObjectWindows app

12. Windows 3.1 Testing Programs/MS-Test

13. HELP: Strange hang in PB 4.0.02 & MS-SQL 4.21a