PB Enterprise vs. Oracle Developer/2000

Post by Dave Ada » Wed, 25 Oct 1995 04:00:00

As others have posted, I am also interested in opinions from people who are familiar
with both products.  I am particularly interested in newspaper and magazine
articles which may have covered this subject and done comparisons.

Thanks.

1. Please Offer Opinions: PB Enterprise or Oracle Developer/2000

My company needs to decide which c/s development tool is best -- Power
Builder Enterprise or Oracle Dev. /2000.  We are using Oracle 7.1.4 on
SCO UNIX and will be developing some very complex c/s systems (we are
converting from the mainframe).

Your opinions on any and all aspects of these tools are very valued and
appreciated.  Please feel free to respond via e-mail, if you wish.

Thank You.

Sam

2. Please point me in the right direction (be nice!)

3. PB vs Oracle developer/2000

4. decompressing .tar.Z files on a VMS system

5. VB 3.0 vs PB vs Access 2.0 vs Oracle CDE vs SQL Windows vs C++

6. You can "batch process" drawings...

7. PowerBuilder vs Oracle Designer/Developer 2000

8. macros to use ps fonts for TeX users

9. PB Desktop vs. PB Enterprise

10. WIN95 + ORACLE 7.1.3 & PB Enterprise 4 (Q's)

11. PowerBuilder vs VisualBasic vs Oracle's CDE vs C++ vs SQLWindows vs ?

12. Importing data from MSProject 2000 to Visio 2000 Enterprise