C API for building PBDs?

Post by Kenneth H » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I am studied to ORCA Powerbuilder API but I still cannot find
the C API to build Powerbuilder Dynamic Library (PBD). So I want
to know whether it is possible to build PBD programatically.

Thank you for your attention. Please answer me via email cuz I
am not logging in often.

Ken

1. Any C API for building PBD?

Hi

I have studied the PBORCA documentation/header file and I find that I still cannot
build PowerBuilder PBD using these API. So is there any way to do it or it is just
impossible?

Thanks for your attention.

Ken
MIS
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd.

PS: Any reply please mail to me because I am not reading news often.

2. IRC sounds...

3. setup API failure with debug build (devcon - XP DDK)

4. Setting the current HttpContext Programmatically

5. HELP: .PBDs and SetLibraryList()

6. Missing notes on Ymaha SW60XG.

7. Why/When use PBDs?

8. Cheap PM programming book: $5

9. Creating EXEs/PBDs

10. Creating lots of *pbds

11. Performance and breaking app into PBDs

12. Use of PBDs

13. WindNet SNMP API (WindNet SNMP API) ???