Noblestar C/S,Data Warehouse,NOTES

Post by Maura A. Fitzgeral » Tue, 06 Feb 1996 04:00:00

We would like YOU to become part of our growing team!!!

NOBLESTAR Systems Corporation's Northeast Headquarters in
Stamford, CT is looking for experienced professionals ranging from
Jr. Developers to Sr. Project Managers.  Our client base of
Fortune 500 companies is expanding tremendously due to the efforts
coming from the Emerging Technologies Division.  Most recently
Noblestar has awarded two more exclusive projects all pertaining
to C/S development and Data Warehousing in CT and NY.

We are seeking individuals  to become a member of our staff who is
responsible for full life-cycle development in PowerBuilder 4.0,
ORACLE/SYBASE, ERWIN in a UNIX/WINDOWS NT environment.  Knowledge
or experience in data warehousing applications development a plus!

Noblestar has one of the largest groups of experienced
PowerBuilder developers on the East coast who bring to our
engagements the expertise gained from 7 years in the C/S
battlefield and  4.5 years of continuous PowerBuilder development.
 In addition, our separate practice area working on Lotus Notes
applications, helps organizations realize the full potential of
their networks and people.
All interested individuals should leave an e-mail message or call
203-363-2004/FAX: 203-363-1026  - Maura Fitzgerald Noblestar

1. Direct client requirement for Data Architect/Data Warehouse Architect - Netezza

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good !!
Kindly send me the updated resume along with contact details and expected
rate for the below position ASAP.

Job Description:
Job Title: Data Architect or Data Warehouse Architect - Netezza
Location - Wilmington, DE
Duration - 3 Months +

At least 5 years experience working as a data architect in DW appliance
environments
Currently hands on in data modeling design for both transactional and data
warehouse/data mart system
5 years hands on data modeling experience, 3 years hands on in a DW
appliance environment
At least 3 years experience supporting a production appliance environment as
any kind of architect
At least 2 to 3 years experience doing ETL coding using Informatica
Able to create architectural diagrams and data architecture diagrams in
great detail
Deep understanding of Ralph Kimball's Bus architecture, Constellation, data
warehouse toolkit.
Deep understanding of slow changing dimensions, type I, II, IIPrior
experience converting from Oracle to DW appliance
Able to mentor Domain architects on developing roadmap and vision for data
warehouse appliance
At least 2 years, prior experience developing Data architecture framework
for a data warehouse appliance environment, prefer someone with a starter
kit of leverageable data architecture designs from prior engagements

*Thanks & Regards,
*
*Jai Shukla

International Business Solutions
Phone- 732-981-0450*428
Fax- 732-909-2178

Web- http://www.IBS-NJ.com
255-Old New Burnswick Road
Suite N230, Piscataway NJ-08854

IM: jai_shukla1*

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaishukla

MBE Certified - State of New Jersey

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

We reserve the right to work with the parent company, if the candidate is
not on your H1/W2. If the candidate is in the process of transferring H1s,
we require WAC numbers.

2. Turrican Trilogy CD32

3. Data Quality and Data Warehouse Testing

4. Notes.INI documentation

5. SAS/SPSS data warehouse, data mining, CRM consultant available in Malta

6. Why these SCSI transport errors?

7. Data Warehouse: Turning Data Into Lead?

8. how do i use outlook or OE get mail from Netscape Webmail

9. MAL-0103101: REKMT: opening for the position of "Data Warehouse Analyst (Professional) in MN".

10. Req: Data Warehouse DataArchitect Immediately

11. immediate requirement for Data Warehouse Test Manager

12. immediate requirement for Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Data Warehouse Department EXP

13. Req;Business Analysis - Data Warehouse