PowerBuilder v3.0a Undo....

Post by Brian N. Popk » Thu, 14 Jul 1994 12:15:43

Dear Netters:

If you accidently move a control in a window, can you undo your
last action?  In most programs there is an undo command or
button.

Also where can I get the patches in internet for powerbuilder
since I do not have a modem at the moment?

Thanks,
Brian Popkin

---
Brian Popkin                  Popkin and Associates, Inc.
Computer Analyst/Programmer   *ia Beach, *ia, USA

PowerBuilder v3.0a Undo....

Post by Rex Geissl » Thu, 14 Jul 1994 21:25:45

Quote:>Brian Popkin writes: If you accidently move a control in a window, can you

undo your>last action?  In most programs there is an undo command or

Quote:>button.

No, not in 3.0a, but yes in datawindows at least and probably with windows
also in PB 4.0 around Christmas.

Quote:>Also where can I get the patches in internet for powerbuilder
>since I do not have a modem at the moment?

PowerSoft is planning on implementing this in 3rd-4th quarter.

PowerBuilder Consultant for Southern California Edison - Hours: 6-3:30PST
Work 818-308-6163
FAX  818-308-6041
Compu$erve 71652,1317

PowerBuilder v3.0a Undo....

Post by Ron Savoi » Fri, 15 Jul 1994 23:28:59

>Dear Netters:

>If you accidently move a control in a window, can you undo your
>last action?  In most programs there is an undo command or
>button.

>Also where can I get the patches in internet for powerbuilder
>since I do not have a modem at the moment?

>Thanks,
>Brian Popkin

>---
>Brian Popkin                  Popkin and Associates, Inc.
>Computer Analyst/Programmer   *ia Beach, *ia, USA

Supposedly the UNDO feature will be in PB 4.0 as I am told by PB marketing/developers.
I have had that same prob. w/PB 3.0 and it drives me crazy.

In terms of internet site for patches, I understand PB will have a FTP site soon, but
as far as I know, nothing exists yet (besides CompuServe).

1. Gpf In Powerbuilder V3.0a

 BN> Dear Netters:
 BN>
 BN> Has anybody else come across this problem?  When I change the
 BN> location
 BN> of the powerbar/toolbars with my mouse it causes powerbuilder to
 BN> have a GPF (General Protection Fault) and shuts down.  I have
 BN> version
 BN> 3.0a.  I just bought it yesterday.  I am running it on a Gateway
 BN> 486/25sx,
 BN> SVGA, 8 meg of ram, windows v3.11.
I have a similar machine spec, still a Gateway but a DX and also have 8 megs
of ram.  I haven't run into this problem. We also intalled another 8 users and
no reports there either.  It's more likely a windows setup problem.  having
said that we're using msdos 6.1 if that's any differnt to you?  BN>

                        ------------------------------------

--- VIPER v2.0

2. Viewing related tables together

3. GPF in PowerBuilder v3.0a

4. How to get 'filter' do multiple actions on mails?

5. Watcom SQL/Patches.... v3.0a

6. WANTED poke for game

7. PowerBuilder 3.0A and VBX controls

8. Two root webs?

9. Runing Powerbuilder 3.0a under Win-OS2

10. PowerBuilder 3.0a Upgrade

11. Powerbuilder for Windows 3.0a

12. FORSALE - PowerBuilder Enterprise 3.0a