Wanted: PowerBuilder Programmers

Post by charles d vid mill » Wed, 25 Oct 1995 04:00:00

TechSource Consulting requires a top-notch PowerBuilder developer with
over three years experience. Must have a Dept. of Energy "Q" or "L"
clearance.

TechSource offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If
you qualify, please call 800-427-6268 and ask for Chuck Miller. Or fax
your resume to Chuck Miller at 505-883-8062.

1. WANTED! PowerBuilder 4.0 Programmer

A growing Los Angeles Software Company needs an Enthusiastic
PowerBuilder 4.0 Client/Server programmer to grow together.  Please
e-mail or FAX Resume.  Call for details.

We are developing a Fashion Industry system using PowerBuilder 4.0 on
Window NT 3.51 Adv. Server and Windows95 stations.  We implemented
Multi-Media such as Imaging, Video and Sound as well as Pen
Recognition.

Software House
110 E. 9th St. Suite C-685
Los Angeles CA. 90079
(213) 239-6595  fax(213)239-6599

2. floating point performance and precise exceptions

3. US-CA-LA SOUTH BAY POWERBUILDER PROGRAMMERS WANTED

4. 2d trees

5. POWERBUILDER PROGRAMMERS WANTED IN L.A. SOUTH BAY

6. Joining a NT domain as a member server???

7. POWERBUILDER PROGRAMMERS WANTED IN L.A. SOUTHBAY

8. MSDE Install fails

9. PowerBuilder Programmers wanted! - newsadd.txt [1/1]

10. Looking for // PowerBuilder Programmers // AL // 4+months

11. Need: NET Programmer w/Powerbuilder - ME - 9 -12 Months (Direct Client)

12. PowerBuilder Mentor and Programmers. Minnesota

13. JOBS: Visual Basic/Powerbuilder Programmers, Cleveland OH USA