Flickering Mouse (Hourglass::Arrow)

Post by MDKa » Fri, 29 Jul 1994 10:52:04

Simply put, when the user clicks a button, we want one single hourglass,
and not a flickering back-and-forth with an arrow.  How do we do this?

Our current solution:  every script will SetPointer(HourGlass!).

Any better ones are greatly appreciated!!!

Mark Kale
York & Associates, Inc.

1. Flicker Flicker Flicker

Hello,

The area below the horizen in MSFSW95 flickers.  In the night time those
flickers give the appearence that the plane is turning VERY fast, though
lights that are close by indicate that i am not.  This is very annoying.
I have a P133, 32 mb Ram, and a Diamondmm Steath 3D 2000.  Can anyone
help me? Tanx in advance.

Chris

2. wingdb

3. cpuidle 5.9 + mouse/kbd move = screen flickers! Help...

4. Oddly appropriate, this....

5. Flickering mouse pointer - ???

6. PIXIE help

7. Mouse Flickers????

8. Psion 56k Travel Modem

9. mouse flickering inFS98

10. FS Mouse Flicker

11. Flickering mouse cursor

12. arrow keys & mouse in profiles.pro

13. how to get Pop-up description when mouse/cursor is over the object or arrow