1. Powerbuilder Lead/Developers needed for large-scale development
Job Title: POWERBUILDER Developers
Location: Chicago, IL and Grand Rapids, MI
Celebrating our 30th year of providing Information Systems Solutions to
Fortune 500 companies in North America, Keanes ability to attract
quality software professionals has never been better. Recognized as one
of the most successful software services companies in the U.S., Keane,
Inc has increased its sales by more than 250% since 1992. With over
$350 million in revenues, a professional staff of 4500 technical
professionals, and a network of 40 branch offices across North America,
Keane can offer your career the advantage of experience.
Keane needs POWERBUILDER Developers to participate in several large
scale client server development efforts. Certified POWERBUILDER
expertise would be a real plus.
Keanes Client Server Application Development Services are based on
structured methodologies that enable the project team to achieve
schedule and cost goals, improve the quality of the system and meet the
business needs. Keane provides technical and management training,
competitive benefits, and a challenging work environment in which
exceptional performance is recognized and rewarded.
POWERBUILDER, Certified POWERBUILDER, GUI Design, Visual C++, Visual
Basic, MOTIF, other GUI development tools, Microsoft Certification.
Dateabse experience in SYBASE, Oracle, or other relational databases a
If you desire to be a member of Keanes large Scale Client Server
Application Develolpment Team, please forward your qualifications
Please Respond To
Company Name: KEANE, INC.
ATTN: Tom Bell
Address: 901 Warrenville Road, STE 220
Lisle, IL, 60532
708-852-5577 FAX: 708-852-9965
2. /3GB Switch
3. Do commercial ORBs support large scale CORBA development?
4. 17" Fimi monitor has died, looking for info on replacing
5. PowerBuilder on large system (UNIX version?)
6. barcode scanners and palm
7. Large scale c/s development with NT
8. Outsourcing Large C/S Application Development
9. UNIX Powerbuilder, large scale systems
10. Is Powerbuilder a tool for large applications?
11. Need large PowerBuilder site contacts
12. Large Powerbuilder sites - are there any?