Comments on PB Macintosh

Post by Werner Bo » Sat, 03 Feb 1996 04:00:00

We are considering buying PB Win3.1 & Macintosh for in-house development.
We would like to hear comments on PowerBuilder for Macintosh.

TIA,
--
 __________________________
/  Werner Bohl             \

1. Online Comments and Macintosh OS 9.1

We've set up a WebDAV server (Microsoft IIS5.0) to use the Online Comments
capabilities of Acrobat 5.0.5. This works perfectly with our Windows 2000
Professional clients running Acrobat 5.0.5 but fails with our Macs (OS 9.1,
Acrobat 5.0.5 ).

Do Acrobat's "Online Comments" work with Macs or is this just Adobe
vaporware?

Thanks

2. DOS PPP Gateway

3. Moving PB 4.0 Apps from WFW 3.11 to Macintosh.

4. What is "Transfers out of budget accounts" in Budget Report?

5. PB with Macintosh?

6. Can't Close ActiveDocument from VB.NET

7. Is PB for Macintosh available?

8. HP Deskjet 600C

9. Macintosh version of PB?

10. PB: Color tables on Macintosh

11. Q: longer table and column comments in PB

12. Comments on 'PB 4.0 A Developer's Guide' by David Mclanahan?

13. Wanted-Comments on using BC++ w/PB 4.0 instead of Watcom?